Saturday, August 11, 2018

Chemistry - Week 8

Thoughts on the diet suggestions in"pH Balance: Acids & Alkalis & Antioxidants"
I like the suggestions in this article. It's a good guideline that will help me figure out what I may need in future meals. It encourages me to keep eating less meat and more veggies, which has been a little difficult in the past week since I've had a surplus of meat. I noticed that some of the sweeter forms of some of the fruits and vegetables, like peas, peaches, and grapes, form more alkaline and I'm wondering why that is. I also like how this article said that most people really die from toxemia. We just accumulate so much waste and excess acidity in the common diet, that it becomes difficult to get rid of in the end and overtakes our body.

No comments:

Post a Comment